ALL ON 4 DENTAL IMPLANTS in Denver will give you a smile that lasts a long time.
With the All-on-4 dental implant procedure, a fixed, non-removable implant-supported bridge is used to make a permanent set of teeth.
They don’t ever need to be taken off. Your teeth can last for your whole life. All on 4 Dental Implants have changed people’s lives by giving them a solution that is much more comfortable, secure, and reliable than removable dentures.
With the All-on-4® treatment concept, your missing teeth are replaced by a full dental bridge that is held up by only four dental implants.
Since fewer implants are needed, the treatment time as a whole is shorter. The unique All-on-4® treatment concept also makes the bone more stable, which means you don’t have to have bone graft surgery to make the bone bigger.
There are a lot of implant dentists in Denver, and it could be hard to find the right one because there are so many.
So, who should you trust to put in your All on 4 dental implants? First, think about how well-trained the dentist is who will put in your dental implants. Specialty-trained dentists, like periodontists, go to school for an extra 3–4 years after dental school to learn how to surgically put in dental implants. Our team in Denver is composed of a Prosthodontist, the highest level of dental implant education.
Even though a lot of general dentists say they can put in dental implants, most of them haven’t had formal training in this procedure.
Also, did you know that most general dentists don’t get much training in dental implant surgery when they go to school? Some of them “get certified” to put in dental implants by only going to training programs on the weekends. Specialty-trained dentists, like Periodontists and Oral Surgeons, get a lot more training during their 3–4-year residencies. This weekend training doesn’t even come close.
ALL ON 4 Dental Implants in Denver: ADVANTAGES
The All-on-4 dental implant method has benefits that are both immediate and long-term:
A solution that saves money: Because fewer implants are needed, the cost is lower.
- Bone grafting is usually not needed because two of the implants are tilted in a special way. This gives the new arch a secure and stable anchor, so bone grafting is usually not needed.
- Treatment and healing are faster because there is no need to wait for the wound to heal after insertion. Your replacement arch can be put on your implants as soon as you’re done putting them in.
- Flexible Options: You can choose a final prosthetic solution that works best for you, like a fixed option that can’t be taken out but lasts the longest and lets you chew well or a removable option that can be taken out (can be removed by you for easy cleaning).
- The All-on-4® treatment concept is supported by good clinical results that have been proven and written down by scientists.
- Experience immediate results: Get a big improvement right away in your ability to chew, the stability of your teeth, and your overall comfort.