Do you have dentures that cause you trouble and discomfort instead of much-needed support? Do you also dread them falling out when you speak? And when was the last time you bit into a crunchy apple?
Well if so, maybe the All-on-4 (also known as ‘Teeth in a Day’) Dental Implant treatment is exactly what you need to give you back the confidence and comfort that you once had.
Did you know that around 178 million American adults are missing at least one tooth? And most are missing multiple or all of their teeth.
Doing nothing to rectify these gaps can cause havoc on your confidence, hinder speech, compromise your chewing abilities, and facial asymmetry-to name a few. Not to mention the effect a toothless smile can have on your self-esteem. And if you’ve tried dentures for multiple missing teeth, you may be annoyed with how inconvenient they are. Besides having to remove and clean them every night, they also frequently slip.
At the Dental & Implant Centers of Colorado in Denver, we provide a popular type of implant procedure for several or all missing teeth that is highly comfortable and cost-effective – the All On Four Dental Implants. Using four strong implants per jaw provides a non-removable set of false teeth that looks even better than real.
Here’s everything you need to know about the All-On-Four Dental Implant technique.
What is All On Four Dental Implant?
All on Four Dental Implants are a set of four implants that replaces your upper or lower set of teeth. Subsequently, these support the placement of a new permanent set of fixed teeth.
Conventional Dental Implants Vs All On Four Dental Implants
|Conventional Dental Implants||All On Four Dental Implants|
|No. Of Implants||Four to Eight Individual Implants Needed||Four Implants Needed|
|Bone Structure||High Bone Density Needed||Doesn’t Need A High Bone Density To Secure The Implants|
|No. Of Appointments||Same-Day Appointment||Multiple Appointments Needed|
The All-on-4 Procedure in Denver
In your initial free consultation with Dental & Implant Centers of Colorado, you will discover all you need to know about starting the All-on-4 treatment concept, including information about the costs of dental implants in Denver and the course of the treatment.
On the day of treatment, you will walk out of the clinic with a whole new set of teeth! The first stage is to receive local anaesthesia, followed by the placing of four to six implants into the jaw by your dental surgeon.
During recovery, the dental technician will prepare your new provisional teeth and you will leave the clinic the same day with a full set of provisional teeth.
After the gums have healed and your implants have settled, you will return to us to receive your final teeth, individually crafted for you. Now you can show your new smile and enjoy life!
Is All On Four Implant The Right Choice For Me?
All On Four Dental Implant is the right choice for you if you fit the following bill;
- You need to replace an entire set of teeth.
- You are a denture wearer but are unhappy with its fit or upkeep.
- Your bone density is not sufficient to support traditional implants.
What Are The Benefits Of All On Four Implant?
If you are still confused about whether All On Four Dental Implant is the right option for you, the following benefits will help you reach a decision faster;
- A comparatively cost-effective solution for replacing several missing teeth
- Highly convenient for individuals with inadequate jaw bone density
- Aesthetically pleasing
- Fully restores Chewing functions
- Improved self-esteem and confidence
- Low maintenance is needed
- Shorter recovery time
- Treatment is complete in just one day
- Restores smile
- Rapid improvement in quality of life
- Lasts a long time
How Long Does All On Four Implants Last?
Considering that dental work doesn’t come cheap, it’s natural to worry about the treatment’s longevity. Fortunately, All On Four Implants can stand the test of time. Provided that you give it the utmost care, All On Four Implants can last for twenty years or longer. That being said, you might need occasional adjustments over the years as the dental implants are continuously subjected to wear and tear.
Do All On Four Implants Look Real?
Absolutely! All On Four Implants provide you with natural-looking replacement teeth that are fully natural functioning too. The implants are crafted from sturdy materials which mimic natural tooth appearance. What’s more, you can even get a better-than-before smile if that’s your desired treatment outcome. The only way people will know they aren’t your natural teeth is if you tell them.
How Long Does It Take To Heal From All On Four Dental Implant?
As this is a minimally invasive procedure, the recovery period is relatively low. Your sedation will wear off in four to five hours. You’ll need to restrict your diet to a liquid diet for a few days. Pain medications will help with any swelling that may occur postoperatively. You should be able to resume work in two to three days.
How To Reduce The Recovery Time After All On Four Implant Procedure?
Your All On Four Implant procedure was a success. Now what?
You need to maintain excellent oral hygiene and visit your dentist twice a year for general cleaning and checkup following your procedure. Furthermore, you need to take a balanced diet and avoid habits that might cause a potential implant failure, including smoking or using teeth to open bottles and break nuts.
Is All On Four Dental Implants Procedure Painful?
Contrary to popular belief, All On Four Implant is a relatively painless, well-tolerated, and minimally invasive procedure that requires a total of two to three hours per set-tops. To begin with, you can choose between the two forms of sedation; Local anaesthesia or IV sedation. Also, the dentists at Dental & Implant Centers of Colorado are extensively trained and fully experienced to make sure the entire process is as comfortable as possible.
Why Choose DICC For All On Four Dental Implants?
If you are someone who doesn’t like the idea of placing removable devices in their mouths, All On Four Dental Implant is your best bet. A permanent set of teeth go on top of the implants, and you won’t have to deal with uncomfortable, ill-fitting removable dentures ever again.
And here’s why you should opt for the Dental & Implant Centers of Colorado for your next All On Four Dental Implant procedure:
- We have a team of doctors, equipment, and lab technicians available all in one patient-centered facility.
- All our implant procedures are done by a prosthodontist instead of a general dentist in most other dental clinics.
- General dentists are available for your yearly checkups to help maintain your oral hygiene and implants/dentures.
- Our in-house lab ensures quality control and faster turnaround.
- You don’t have to wait for endless time to get your new teeth. Our All-On-Four teeth Implant is backed by 20 years of research & testing by Nobel Bio Care to provide you with a natural-looking teeth replacement in one day.
- You don’t have to go through any bone grafting procedure, which cuts the total cost in half.
- Here we employ state-of-the-art dental implant technology along with surgical suites and cutting edge CBCT machines in-house that will ensure a higher rate of success than traditional dental implant procedures.
- You can request your free consultation and 3D CAT scan.
- We provide third-party financing and payment plans for patients with financial needs, accept several payment methods and work with most dental insurance plans.
How Much Does All On Four Dental Implants Cost at DICC in Denver?
At Dental & Implant Centers of Colorado, we provide a customized treatment plan for your All On Four Dental Implant procedure, depending on the type of material used, the total no. of missing teeth, and the need for surgery.
You’ll be glad to know that DICC provides a Third-Party Financing & Payment Plan for patients with financial needs. We accept multiple payment methods and work with most Dental Insurances.
What’s more, DICC also provides a FREE CONSULTATION & 3D CT SCAN to all its patients that include the following:
- An examination of your teeth, gums, and jaw bone.
- An in-depth discussion of your individual needs
- A treatment plan tailored specifically for you.
Request a free consultation today by calling at (720) 740-0696 or visit us at our clinic situated in the heart of Cherry Creek at 3737 E 1st Ave, Denver, CO,80206. You can also visit our satellite offices located in Boulder & Broomfield.