Dental Implants in Denver: The benefits
Losing one or more teeth can be terrible for your overall oral health and for the smile you used to be proud of.
Our hardworking team at Dental & Implant Centers of Colorado offers several ways to fix this serious problem.
If you live in Denver, dental implants in Denver are the ones we recommend most strongly.
There is no need to leave your city for this procedure.
In contrast to traditional bridges and dentures, implants are revolutionary because they look and feel just like natural teeth. You’ll be amazed at how natural the results are.
Contact our dental office in the Denver area today to set up the first appointment with our team.
How to Get a Dental Implant in 4 Steps
Once it has been decided that you are a good candidate for implants, the first step will be to have surgery to put them in your jawbone.
For this part of your care, our team can refer you to a trusted specialist in the area.
Then, when your mouth has fully healed from the procedure, you’ll come back to Dental & Implant Centers of Colorado.
When you come back we can make and put in brand-new, custom restorations. Read the information below to learn more about how dental implants in Denver work, and give us a call if you have any other questions.
Dental Implants: The benefits
- Improved appearance: Dental implants look and feel like your own teeth, and they can be designed to blend in with your natural teeth.
- Improved speech: Since dental implants are securely anchored in your mouth, they can improve your speech by eliminating the slippage and movement of traditional dentures.
- Improved comfort: Dental implants are more comfortable than traditional dentures because they do not move or slip in the mouth.
- Easier eating: Dental implants function like your natural teeth, allowing you to eat your favorite foods with confidence and without discomfort.
- Improved oral health: Dental implants do not require support from surrounding teeth, as bridgework does. This means that nearby teeth are not compromised, and overall oral health is improved.
- Durability: With proper care, dental implants can last a lifetime.
- Convenience: Unlike removable dentures, dental implants do not need to be taken out and soaked overnight. They are a permanent tooth replacement option.
Risks of dental implants
Dental implants involve a surgical procedure in which a small titanium rod is inserted into the jawbone to serve as a replacement for a missing tooth. While dental implants have a high success rate, there are several risks associated with the procedure:
- Infection: There is a risk of infection at the implant site, which can cause pain, swelling, and may require additional treatment or the removal of the implant.
- Nerve damage: There is a risk of nerve damage during the implant procedure, which can lead to numbness, tingling, or pain in the affected area.
- Implant failure: There is a risk of the implant failing to integrate with the surrounding bone, which can cause the implant to loosen or fall out.
- Allergic reactions: Some people may have an allergic reaction to the titanium material used in the implant, which can cause skin irritation or other symptoms.
- Sinus issues: There is a risk of damaging the sinuses during the implant procedure, which can lead to sinus issues such as pain or congestion.
- Jawbone loss: There is a risk of losing jawbone density over time, which can lead to implant failure or the need for additional procedures.
- Anesthesia risks: As with any surgery, there are risks associated with the use of anesthesia, including allergic reactions and complications.
When it comes to benefits, dental implants are much better than dental bridges or regular dentures.
In fact, they can fix the whole tooth, from the root to the crown, which is something that no other tooth replacement can do.
It is thought that more than 500,000 dental implants are put in each year, and millions of people in the United States already have permanent smiles and enjoy them.
If you want to be one of these people who can enjoy life to the fullest because they have a complete, fully functional smile, check out the benefits below and give us a call to set up an appointment.
If you are looking for a dental implant specialist in Denver, CO get in touch with our office today.
We provide a free consultation with our team of specialists and we are committed to providing the best and most affordable payment plans to make your dental implant procedure a reality. We are rated the best dental implant dentist in Denver. Call us today at (720) 923-6014.
Dental implants in Denver: The benefits of choosing the right specialist at DICC: Free Consultation and Flexible Payment Plans. Smile Again!